Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, in His deity, and in His death, burial, and resurrection.
- We believe that the Old and New Testaments in the Bible, given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, are inerrant and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature and therefore inclined to evil.
- We believe that the finally impenitent (unrepentant) are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race and that whosoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified, regenerated, and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit and that He enables those who desire to live godly lives to do so by His cleansing power.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
- We believe that the saved will spend eternity with our Lord in Heaven and that the lost will spend eternity in Hell.