Guidelines for RFC Public Meetings
We are taking steps to insure your safety, and the safety of others. The doors will be propped open, and the chairs have been separated.
WE ARE RESPECTFULLY REQUESTING THAT EVERYONE ATTENDING
- Wear a mask We have a number of masks that are available, donations accepted. You may remove the mask once you are seated.
- Give 6-10’ distance between individuals Please, NO handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, etc. We MUST respect the “distancing” guidelines for safety and to honor the request of the local authorities.
- Please wash hands with soap and water Use hand sanitizer regularly. (We have hand sanitizer stations throughout the building. But we also encourage you to bring a small bottle from home to keep with you at all times.)
- Children will stay with their parents as there will not be a separate program.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- You have had any symptoms of fever, cold, flu, upper respiratory illness, diarrhea, throwing up in the last 72 hours.
- You have had contact with a COVID-19 virus victim in the last 14-21 days.
- You have any COVID-19 symptoms. Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell…in the last 3 weeks.
BE AWARE THAT YOUR RISK IS INCREASED:
- You are 75+ years of age.
- You live in any senior adult, assisted living, nursing home or long term care facility.
- You have underlying medical conditions: Heart Disease, Diabetes, Liver Disease, Kidney Disease, Cancer, HIV or AIDS, Immune Deficiencies, Lung issues, asthma, or any other respiratory issues.
WE UNDERSTAND THESE ARE DIFFICULT TIMES
Our goal is to honor GOD, honor YOU, honor ONE ANOTHER, and honor our local authorities. Please honor and follow these instructions when attending Restoration Fellowship Church.